How do I implement the FourJaw platform in my factory?
updated 5 months ago
The process of physically setting up FourJaw only takes a few minutes per machine, but first of all:
- Contact us; so we can learn more about your machines and what production challenges you typically see
- Once we're both happy and you place an order we ask for a small amount of machine info and network details
- The MachineLinks that do the monitoring are preconfigured to be plug and play using this info
- Once you receive the kit simply plug each into a 3-pin power supply and the units will automatically connect to your Wi-Fi
- N.B. Ethernet or 3g/4g/5g routers can also be used instead of Wi-Fi
When ongoing support is ever required, we’ll provide it included as part of your subscription via phone, web calls or email.
Learn more: Step by Step Guide: How to Set Up FourJaw?